South WoW Forums
To create an account please Click Here
South WoW Forums
To create an account please Click Here
South WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South WoW is a Mainly PvP Server with Non-Overpowered Donor Gear and Friendly/Helpful GMs South.servegame.org

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jeakred
Poor
Poor

Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!: Empty
PostSubject: Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!:   Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!: EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:07 pm

1. What is your real name ? Caleb Z. Ferguson

2. How old are you ? 15

3. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST ) Est.

4. What's your account and main character name? What position are you applying for? My account i would like to be applying for would be Madxzain. and my character would be Saethija. and i would like to apply for a Game Master Position.

5. When did you start playing wow? (everyone says vanilla beta--be honest) And when did you come to South-WoW?i started playing wow about 3-5 months after it came out, and i started playing on south-wow about 3 weeks ago.

6. How many hours a day you can play ? well since school start i can play about 7 hours a day.

7. How many hours a week (aprox) you can contribute to GM duty ? Most likely 49hours a week.

8. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? Yes i was a Admin on WoWgasm.

8a. If so: names, positions, reasons for leaving, references. My mains name was Zoopra. My position was admin. my reason for leaving was there were to many buggs and the the server started crashing constantly...

9. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? Yes i know mostly all of the Game Master commands, and have them saved in notebook on desktop.

10. Can you extract a RAR file and install an add-on? Yes i can.

11. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's if the need arises? Yes. I have ventrilo download already and have the south-wow vent up.

12. Do you have a problem with authority? No i do not i respect the law.

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server? well I'm good with computers. I'm great with people, and I'm very good at building.

14. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? Explain. I would say sorry i cannot teach you any spells because they some of them are removed for a reason, because some of them are bugged

15. How many times have you voted for us? i haven't voted for the server yet because i don't think the vote page is up

16. What is the most important part of being a GM? Helping Out the server. Helping the players. and making it a good community.

17. What do you enjoy most about WOW? i like wow because you get to meet people from all over the world!

18. ESSAY QUESTION (pick one)
1: You are on duty, a player whispers you saying that he is missing a spell. What do you do?
2: Someone reports a hacker through a whisper. He says " BOB'S HACKING BAN HIM! ". What do you do? Explain. I would give him a warning. because i would have no evidence of him hacking. and i would the reporter. next time take a screen shot. or if he did take a screen shot,

Last edited by jeakred on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : they added new questions)
Back to top Go down
Proctologist
Poor
Poor

PostSubject: Re: Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!:   Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!: EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:45 pm

seems legit, He has my vote.
Back to top Go down
Snackie
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!:   Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!: EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:04 am

jeakred wrote:

14. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? Explain. yes i would, but they would have to tell me the ones they are missing and when they do i will teach them. i will not just teach them everything. only the ones they are missing

You don't teach missing spells. Spells are (probably) missing for a reason, if a player does whisper you to give them spells you would respond with the following, "I am sorry but you didn't make a ticket. If you make a ticket I can assist you further." -they make a ticket- "We can't teach missing spells/skills, some are bugged and removed for a reason. If you would like you may inquire with the Developer department for more information(."), BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON!" -vanish-

[X] Jimmy the World of Warcraft Story Reference.
Back to top Go down
Darkcrusader
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!:   Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!: EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:04 pm

I think it is a good application you got my vote and jimmy ftw xD
Back to top Go down
Umadd
Administrator
Administrator
Umadd

PostSubject: Re: Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!:   Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!: EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 am

Snackie wrote:
jeakred wrote:

14. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? Explain. yes i would, but they would have to tell me the ones they are missing and when they do i will teach them. i will not just teach them everything. only the ones they are missing

You don't teach missing spells. Spells are (probably) missing for a reason, if a player does whisper you to give them spells you would respond with the following, "I am sorry but you didn't make a ticket. If you make a ticket I can assist you further." -they make a ticket- "We can't teach missing spells/skills, some are bugged and removed for a reason. If you would like you may inquire with the Developer department for more information(."), BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON!" -vanish-

[X] Jimmy the World of Warcraft Story Reference.

I agree with Snackie, but overall great app, and very fun person to be around.
Back to top Go down
http://south-forums.roflforum.net
Umadd
Administrator
Administrator
Umadd

PostSubject: Follow-up   Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!: EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Hey Saethija, We have updated the questions for GM Applications, so you may want to add those updates into your application.
Back to top Go down
http://south-forums.roflforum.net
Snackie
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!:   Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!: EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:08 pm

What qualifies you to be a developer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!:   Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!: Empty

Back to top Go down

Saethija's Gm/Dev App:!:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South WoW Forums :: The Forums :: Participate! :: GM Applications-
Jump to: