South WoW Forums
To create an account please Click Here
South WoW Forums
To create an account please Click Here
South WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South WoW is a Mainly PvP Server with Non-Overpowered Donor Gear and Friendly/Helpful GMs South.servegame.org

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheryl's GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheryl
Poor
Poor
Cheryl

Cheryl's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Cheryl's GM application   Cheryl's GM application EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:42 am

1. What is your real name ?Richard Toon Name: Cheryl

2. How old are you ? I'm 17 years old

3. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST )Hmm i really don't know about that but i live in New York

4. What's your account and main character name?My account name is Cheryl and main character name is Cheryl What position are you applying for?I'm applying for Game Master but i Can helping Forums moderating ((If some one is interested i can send one Moderator app))

5. When did you start playing wow? (everyone says vanilla beta--be honest)I start playing retail since patch 2.4.3 and i start whit funservers in 3.0.9 And when did you come to South-WoW?I saw the announce in wow-v and im very interested

6. How many hours a day you can play ?like 6-9 Hours per day Very Happy

7. How many hours a week (aprox) you can contribute to GM duty ? 134 Hours i can Contribute

8. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers?I have been a GM in my Friends servers but they shut down it

8a. If so: names, positions, reasons for leaving, references. Names: Mystic WoW, OtherWordly WoW Position in Mystic WoW:Head Moderator and Head GM very hard job Otherwordly WoW: Head Moderator again and Game Master

9. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands?Yes,I know all the GM commands but sometimes i have some problems whit the command .sticky because it doesn't work But i can try very hard Very Happy

10. Can you extract a RAR file and install an add-on?Yes is very easy i learned in Thottbot

11. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's if the need arises?Yes i Can

12. Do you have a problem with authority?No i doesn't

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?Well Like Moderator I have a good qualities Like:Lua,CSS,HTML,C++,PHP and SQL experience also im very good Blizzlike item creator and i don't want payments Razz i only want a DB if is Possible

14. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? no Explain.Because he first need to tell me what spell he's missing if is Bugged it's Look i can prove when is Bugged using .learn whit the spell he told me and if doesn't work in some cases i ifi have the privileges i restart the server and try it again if doesn't work i teach him the spell >.>

15. How many times have you voted for us?i have vote 10 xD

16. What is the most important part of being a GM?Help the players whit their problems and Have Fun and also make new friends

17. What do you enjoy most about WOW?I can't say it really WOW is so amazing i really don't have one answer for this question because it's so magic and amazing

18. ESSAY QUESTION (pick one)
1: You are on duty, a player whispers you saying that he is missing a spell. What do you do? Explain.
2: Someone reports a hacker through a whisper. He says " BOB'S HACKING BAN HIM! ". What do you do? Well i already answer the first one So i choose these one i wold say WAIT A SECOND Explain.Look is very difficult when somebody tells you " BOB'S HACKING BAN HIM! " First because he can lie because it hates BOB or BOB told him something or they are enemy's First i need to have sufficient 'Clue' to start whit the second step Search in the DB the account id and information of course if i have the privileges to do that because the thing i most hate are the 'HACKERS" and after i search in the DB what he do and in what moment if BOB" is innocent I suspend the other guy for 1 week depends the accusation he made and if BOB is a Hacker i would not lose any second an BANN HIM WHIT MY BANNHAMMER

Well i whan't to add something:Look im here to enjoy doing what i like Moderating forums or Like Gamemaster I don't want payment and i Hope i get in special Forum Moderating Razz

~Best Regards~

~Cheryl~

bounce bounce Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-v.com
Snackie
Developer
Developer

Cheryl's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheryl's GM application   Cheryl's GM application EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Cheryl wrote:

6. How many hours a day you can play ?like 6-9 Hours per day Very Happy

7. How many hours a week (aprox) you can contribute to GM duty ? 134 Hours i can Contribute

8. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers?I have been a GM in my Friends servers but they shut down it

8a. If so: names, positions, reasons for leaving, references. Names: Mystic WoW, OtherWordly WoW Position in Mystic WoW:Head Moderator and Head GM very hard job Otherwordly WoW: Head Moderator again and Game Master

I can't see someone playing for 19 hours a day. Let me guess 134 hours were random numbers?
Also (No offense but) how could you be head moderator with your spelling and grammar?

If it was my decision declined. Still, it is up to Umadd.

-Take care,
Admin and Dev Snackie
Back to top Go down

Cheryl's GM application
Page 1 of 1