South WoW Forums
To create an account please Click Here
South WoW Forums
To create an account please Click Here
South WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South WoW is a Mainly PvP Server with Non-Overpowered Donor Gear and Friendly/Helpful GMs South.servegame.org

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackeye
Poor
Poor

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:52 pm

1. What is your real name ?
Dennis Bäckman

2. How old are you ?
I am 15 Years old. Smile

3. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST )
1+ GMT i think Razz

4. What's your account and main character name? What position are you applying for?
My account name is "Blackeye" and im applying for Game Master. Main Char in-game is "Avarice" Wink

5. When did you start playing wow? (everyone says vanilla beta--be honest) And when did you come to South-WoW?
Well i started to play wow since like 2-3 years and i got a HUEG experience about the game so that would be no problem at all, And i came to South-WoW for about 2-3days and i enjoy my stay.

6. How many hours a day you can play ?
Well actually i can play how much i want, except when i go to school.. but about 6-7hours on school days, and on Holidays like 8-9hours ;]

7. How many hours a week (aprox) you can contribute to GM duty ?
hmmm as i told you in question (6), i can play WoW alot and will be avaible to contribute as a Game master mostly of the time.

8. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers?
Yes Ofcourse Wink

8a. If so: names, positions, reasons for leaving, references.
WoWGasm
NaxpGaming
VortexWoW
Hard-Gaming
DetailedWoW
Daniels Server.
(well several of the servers i played on crashed and couldn't be restored, and the most popular servers was removed by Blizzard Entertainment Sad )

9. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands?
Yes i have, know all the Commands Very Happy

10. Can you extract a RAR file and install an add-on?
Lol.... a 1 year old little kid can do that ^^
Simple

11. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's if the need arises?
Yes i am, but ATM i aint got a Mic so i just need to buy 1 first then im avaible on vent/skype and talk.

12. Do you have a problem with authority?
No, not at all.

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?
Well, there are some work to do since this is a new server, so im avaible to help when you need it.
I can create custom areas, custom items, obstable course... and so on Smile

14. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? Explain.
Well that's becides, if he's missing a spell he/she can just go to his Class Trainer and train it.
And if it doesnt exist in there im contacting a higher admin and ask if he can do it instead. or i ask for promotions, if i can do it or not.

15. How many times have you voted for us?
Well i always vote 24/7 for those servers i like and this is 1 of them <3

16. What is the most important part of being a GM?
Being Polite, Active, Not Sweat,Follow the Rules, Help peoples, and ofc the server to.

17. What do you enjoy most about WOW?
The Game, i love the graphics, and the experience with your char... feels like your in a dreamfield, everything feels so Real. I Love it!

18. ESSAY QUESTION (pick one)
1: You are on duty, a player whispers you saying that he is missing a spell. What do you do? Explain.
2: Someone reports a hacker through a whisper. He says " BOB'S HACKING BAN HIM! ". What do you do? Explain.

Question 2:
Well first i .appear to BOB'S and see if he's gone when i appear to him, and if he's not he can have removed the hack.. and then i ask the player that saw him to take a picture and tell me more about the Hacks.

Hope you liked my Application.

Best Regards
Avarice
Back to top Go down
Loopeus
V.I.P
V.I.P
Loopeus

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Overall good application.
Found a few grammar errors.
We just want the server to look professional and we ask our GMs to be grammatically correct most of the time.

Umadd will come to decide the answer.
Back to top Go down
blackeye
Poor
Poor

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:27 am

Loopeus wrote:
Overall good application.
Found a few grammar errors.
We just want the server to look professional and we ask our GMs to be grammatically correct most of the time.

Umadd will come to decide the answer.

Well thanks, but my grammar is kinda strange couse i type fast and when i type fast i can lose some Words when i type. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Gm Application
Page 1 of 1