South WoW Forums
To create an account please Click Here
South WoW Forums
To create an account please Click Here
South WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South WoW is a Mainly PvP Server with Non-Overpowered Donor Gear and Friendly/Helpful GMs South.servegame.org

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkyknight gm application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkyknight
Poor
Poor

Darkyknight gm application Empty
PostSubject: Darkyknight gm application   Darkyknight gm application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 pm

1. What is your real name ? Matt

2. How old are you ? 15

3. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST ) pacific time US and Canada

4. What's your account and main character name? What position are you applying for? warlord9470 and Darkyknight, I want to apply for gm

5. When did you start playing wow? (everyone says vanilla beta--be honest) And when did you come to South-WoW? i started playing wow right before BC came out and I just recently came to South-wow because a friend of mine is a gm here and told me to come.

6. How many hours a day you can play ? It depends on my schedule. i have school and football to manage.

7. How many hours a week (aprox) you can contribute to GM duty ? About 3-5 hours

8. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? I have been a gm on one private server

8a. If so: names, positions, reasons for leaving, references. Darkyknight, I was a gm, i had to leave because the guy who ran the server shut it down for some reason

9. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? I know some but not alot haven't been a gm for a while

10. Can you extract a RAR file and install an add-on? no

11. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's if the need arises? yes

12. Do you have a problem with authority? nope

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server? i can communicate with people very well and knows a thing or two about fixing problems players might have.

14. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? Explain. If they have a problem with their skills, I would tell them to tell the dev that, I have no power over that.

15. How many times have you voted for us? i haven't voted yet

16. What is the most important part of being a GM? The most important thing would be being happy while doing your job

17. What do you enjoy most about WOW? Playing with friends, killing, instances, raids

18. ESSAY QUESTION (pick one

2: Someone reports a hacker through a whisper. He says " BOB'S HACKING BAN HIM! ". What do you do? Explain. I would teleport to the area where the guy is reporting at and also be invisible to see if there is a hacker. If I see a hacker then BAM! If I can't teleport to where the reporter is for some reason, I would tell him to send me a screenshot for evidence.

Last edited by Darkyknight on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umadd
Administrator
Administrator
Umadd

PostSubject: Re: Darkyknight gm application   Darkyknight gm application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:56 am

Darkyknight wrote:

5. When did you start playing wow? (everyone says vanilla beta--be honest) And when did you come to South-WoW? i started playing wow right before BC came out and I just recently came to South-wow because a friend of mine is a gm here and told me to come.
Darkcrusader is not a GM...Don't worry thought he just got admin.

7. How many hours a week (aprox) you can contribute to GM duty ? About 3-5 hours
Thats a Bit low.

8. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? I have been a gm on one private server
Which one?

10. Can you extract a RAR file and install an add-on? no
This is easy, I can teach you.

14. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? Explain. If they have a problem with their skills, I would tell them to tell the dev that, I have no power over that.
You could report it to the Devs also, you would have the Devs info to contact them.

I have left my regards in a Quote.

Also I have Played with Darkyknight, He is very funny, Mature, and cool to be around.

Last edited by Umadd on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://south-forums.roflforum.net
Darkyknight
Poor
Poor

PostSubject: Re: Darkyknight gm application   Darkyknight gm application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:01 am

for #7 I could do more hours, it just depends on my schedule because I have football to juggle Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkcrusader
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Darkyknight gm application   Darkyknight gm application EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Great app the only thing that was bad was the 3 to 5 hour's but i know you have football so i think you would be a good gm. xD
Back to top Go down
Hyph
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Darkyknight gm application   Darkyknight gm application EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:45 pm

I agree with Darkcrusader, but other than that, you have my vote Darky. You would be a great GM.
Back to top Go down
Umadd
Administrator
Administrator
Umadd

PostSubject: Darkyknight's App   Darkyknight gm application EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:42 pm

I have taken another look after you added the updated questions, You seem to handle yourself well in these situations.
Back to top Go down
Elite
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Darkyknight gm application   Darkyknight gm application EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:09 pm

He has my vote, Very good app.
Back to top Go down
Darkyknight
Poor
Poor

PostSubject: Re: Darkyknight gm application   Darkyknight gm application EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 am

now i can do more hours for being gm since i quit football for reasons that I do not want to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Umadd
Administrator
Administrator
Umadd

PostSubject: Good Info   Darkyknight gm application EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Excellent Information..TY for notifying me..This will help your application ALOT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkyknight gm application   Darkyknight gm application Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkyknight gm application
Page 1 of 1